– He has a huge fan following all over the world? When it was announced that they would be casting a new “James Bond” for 2006’s Casino Royale, his fans quickly started an Online Petition to try and help him win the role. The part eventually went to Daniel Craig.
– He was a judge at the 2003 Miss World pageant in China?
– He was on vacation in California when he auditioned for the role of “Ben Evans” on Sunset Beach? A few days after the audition, his manager called and told him that he had landed the role.
– He received his BA from the Oxford School of Business.
– He has one older sister, Fiona, who was born in Saudi Arabia?
– He loves rugby and has had his nose broken twice while playing the sport?
– He made around $450,000 for his entire three-year-appearance on Sunset Beach?
– He married long-time girlfriend, Libby Purvis, on a private beach owned by Richard Brandson on May 14, 1999? They have one set of twins, Amiela and Alexander, born in 2002. The couple divorced in 2003 and now the children live in Australia with their mother.
– His father was a Scottish fighter pilot in Great Britain’s Royal Air Force who died when Clive was only 15 years old?
– She has posed nude for Maxim magazine and has appeared on FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women In The World” list several times, including in 2000-2002?
– She is supports many animal charities and is an active member of Actors and Others for Animals. She herself has has three cats who are named Sawyer, Buffy, and Velvet?
– She took a hiatus from Sunset Beach to film the movie The In Crowd in 1999. During that time, actress Sydney Penny temporarily replaced her?
– As a girl she wanted to become a veterinarian, and moved to New York at age 13 to work as a model to earn enough money to put herself through veterinary school. But when her modeling career took off, she decided to take acting lessons and continue in show business?
– She is portraited in Marilyn Manson’s music video “Tainted Love” (in the hot tub)?
– She is best friends with Angel star Charisma Carpenter. The two met when they both auditioned for the role of “Maggie Cory” on the NBC soap opera Another World?
– She made around $450,000 for her entire three-year-appearance on Sunset Beach?
– She has one brother, Michael Ward?
– She married the vice-president of Morgan Creek Productions, David C. Robinson June 14, 2005. They met in 1999 when he cast her in the movie The In Crowd?
– The couple welcomed their first child, a boy, Cameron, on July 14, 2013?
– She was in a commercial for Coca-Cola when she was young?
– She was the first cast member to land another television series after Sunset Beach was cancelled in 1999? Sarah was cast as Morgan on The Bold and the Beautiful.
– She is represented professionally by Origin Talent Agency in Hollywood, California?
– She is married to actor Shane Brolly November 27, 2006? They have one son, Finn Michael Brolly, born one month after they were married. The couple live in Beverly Hills, California.
– She has appeared in televison commercials for Coors, 7-Up, Taco Bell, and Mitsubishi?
– She has been a vegetarian since she was 16 years old?
– She is good friends with Adrianne Frantz many years back and also with Susan Ward, Krissy Carlson and Vanessa Dorman.
– Her dad is from Canada and her mom is from the U.S.?
– She is one of four siblings?
– Her middle name is Mae?
– She had her first acting debute when she as 6 years old?
– She studied Shakespeare at The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C.?
– She was signed up by a New York commercial agency and was also later signing for a modeling job too.
– She was cast on MTV’s first and only soap opera Spyder Games?
– She was involved in theather in high school and got a diploma in acting?
– She married fiancé Brian Logue 16th of October 1999.
– She lived in New York when she got the role as Maria Torres Evans in Sunset Beach, and had to move to Los Angeles.
– Her favourite tv show is Friends?
– He's an only child and Cuban descent? (Parents: Carlos and Hortensia Cibrian)
– He was born as Edward Carl “Eddie” Cibrian in Burbank, California.
– He married model Brandi Glanville in 2001 and left her for singer LeAnn Rimes, who he had an affair with while married to Brandi?
– He proposed to LeAnn Rimes just three months after finalized divorce from Brandi?
– He proposed to both ladies the same way? (Brandi: New Years Eve 1999 and LeAnn: New Years Eve 2010)
– He guest starred in Ugly Betty in 2009?
– He is involved with many charity organizations, including the Make-a-Wish Foundation?
– His favorite food is anything Italian?
– He referred to his role in Sunset Beach as “daytime version of James Bond” as he played a married rogue who was surrounded with women, money and fast cars?
– He appeared in Jennifer Love Hewitt‘s music video, Couldn’t Find Another Man?
– He originally auditioned for the role of Nick Newman on ‘The Young and the Restless’, but the show liked him so much that they created a new character for him?
– He is an avid skier and motorcyclist?
– His first acting gig was a Coca Cola commercial which he got at age 12, his very first audition?
– He was named one of TVGuide’s “Daytimes 12 Hottest Stars” in 1997 after only five months on Sunset Beach?
– He is the one who has accomplished the most of all the Sunset Beach cast, followed by Jason Winston George?
– She is the oldest of three children. She has two younger brothers, James and Robert?
– She modeled with the world famous Wilhelmina Models Agency before she became an actress?
– She originally auditioned for the role of “Amy Neilsen” on Sunset Beach. Producers gave the role to actress Krissy Carlson and hired Kam to play “Caitlin Richards.”
– She was on an airplane ready to return to New York when she got a call saying she landed the role of “Caitlin Richards” on Sunset Beach. She got off the plane and was taken to NBC where she signed her contract.
– She dated her Sunset Beach co-star Randy Spelling for three years (2000-2003). They two played brother and sister on the show.
– She married restaurant owner Jonathan Cheriff in 1998, but had later the marriage annulled for unknown reasons.
– She appeared in NBC's first online-only soap opera, Coastal Dreams, where she played the part of “April”. The NBC.com exclusive ran for 12 weeks.
– She majored in both political science and broadcast journalism.
– She auditioned for the role of Shannon on the ABC hit series Lost in 2004. The part eventually went to Maggie Grace.
– She was in an episode of Seventh Heaven?
– She quit the show due to contract conflicts? The producers wanted her to re-new her contract, and she too wanted to stay with the show, but lots of disagreement followed due to Vanessa Dorman and the producers not being able to come to an agreement on her salary, therefore she walked.
Jason Winston George
– He married his wife Vandana Khanna on July 10, 1999 and has one child?
– He temporarily gave up on getting his masters in fine arts degree, when he was casted as Michael Bourne on Sunset Beach? He beat out 14,000 people for the character. He eventually got it.
– He wanted to become a lawyer before becoming an actor?
– He got a bachelor’s degree at the University of Virginia?
– He got the role as Michael Bourne before even getting his diploma from Temple University in Philadelphia?
– She took part in the 21st Annual Broadway Flea Market to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS? She was one of several soap opera stars to sign autographs at the event, on September 23, 2007.
– She married former One Life to Live co-star Kamar de los Reyes (Antonio) in New York City on Saturday, May 19, 2007?
– She and a friend, Karen Osborn, started their own line of fun and affordable handbags called “Kozzies” in the summer of 2002?
– She traveled alongside Cheryl Ladd and Dennis Farina to Saudi Arabia on a handshake tour for the USO in December 2001?
– She appeared on the cover of Let’s Live Magazine in August of 1998? The magazine also featured an interview with Sherri where she talked about how she stays healthy.
– She formerly dated her Sunset Beach co-star Timothy Adams. The two met on the set of the show.
– She starred in music videos for several recording artists including Snoop Dogg, Expose, and Dr. Dre in 1993?
– She was discovered while participating in a model search in Dayton, Ohio? She was awarded a modeling contract with an agency in New York as a result, only 18 years old.
– Her mother is a journalist (just as Sherri played on Sunset Beach)
– She was both a member of the drama club and the cheerleading squad in high school?
– She works as a substitute teacher in Connecticut?
– She appeared in the Independent film 212? It was featured at the 2005 Sundance Film Festival, after after Sunset Beach was cancelled.
– She was nominated for an ALMA Award in the category of “Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Soap Opera” for her work on Sunset Beach in 1999? The award went to Socorro Santiago of All My Children.
– She speaks fluent Spanish?
– She was named after Elvis Presley’s ex-wife, Priscilla? Her parents named all of their children after people who have been involved in the arts in some way.
– She was working as a waitress in New York’s Hard Rock Cafe when she landed the role of Gabriella Gaby Martinez on Sunset Beach?
– She is the youngest of 6 daughters?
– She married longtime boyfriend, Steve Lukather, in 2002? They were divorced in 2010.
– She has a daughter, named Lily Rose Lukather (2007) and a son, named Bodhi (2010)?
– He was married to his hugh school sweetheart, model and TV personality Daisy Fuentes? (1991–1995)
– She was born in Stockholm, Sweden?
– She married her husband Lonnie Brandon (a California Attorney) on 8 August 2008. The couple live in Los Angeles, California.
– He is married to Tricia Small from 2007 and they share a child?
– Appeared in a few episodes alongside Hollywood housewife Camille Grammer on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2010?
– He lived on Long Island while attending State University of New York? He studied engineering but when he started taking teather lessions, he decided to go for acting.
– She was put off Sunset Beach because of the producers decision that she played the character too fake, so they sacked her and replaced her with Jennifer Banko-Stewart. She was also fired from the role round about three months after that for the same reason. Then the producers realised that it wasn’t the actresses fault that they were fake, more that the character was fake and very dull. Knowing this and also agreeing that a third Tiffany would be too much, they quickly wrote her off the show.