Welcome to Sunset Beach Online forums!!! This is the ultimate place for everything Sunset Beach - the beloved soap opera from the 90s that will always have a special place in our hearts. All fans are welcome to register in order to get full access to the forums and join the conversations! At this time, French and Russian translations are available at the bottom of this page. If you have ANY ISSUES, please email: sunsetbeachonlineATgmail.com. We are hoping to grow this community - hope to see you again!

Static pages

hannah

Administrator
Staff member
As you can see, on top of this website I have implemented a navigation bar for the different content. I have just changed it around a bit (if you have been here for a longer time, you will notice).

"About Sunset Beach" is the newest added content, and is now displayed first in the bar. If anyone has any more ideas on what to add for content there, please let me know and we can discuss further.

Most things we elaborate within the forum, but please remember - the content in the navigation bar might be visible to the public.

hannah

Administrator
Staff member
Right now images are welcome under "After Sunset Beach" if you mean the actors/actresses. But in the future if and when it gets busier, we should probably have an own board for images.